Hi everybody. I'm at my new house here in Montreal. The family is really kind and I like them. I arrived around 8pm (Montreal Time) but the trip was really long and I'm really tired. I was gonna make a video but I remembered that I hate cameras and the camera hates me too D: Btw, that reminds me that I forgot to bring a camera OTL.
Now let’s get to the important things. At El Paso airport nothing happened worth mention, but when I was on the plane almost arriving a girl behind me was talking to a guy about the baggage and then I heard she was going to Canada too and she was from Chihuahua O.O so without thinking I asked her if she was going to Montreal and she said YES! Then I found out that she studies at ULSA LMAO xD so we became friends even though she’s coming to study English and we are going to different schools we sticked together in the Forth Worth airport until we took the plane to Trudeauca airport, we didn’t have any problems there. When I was in the plane from Dallas to Montreal there was this strange human being sited next to me which I didn’t know if it was a man or a woman, and because it was a long trip a watched Howl’s Moving Castle on mi laptop and he/she watched it with me even though she didn’t understand a thing because I was wearing earphones and the subs where in Spanish xD
In Trudeauca airport I found Hugo pretty fast and we head over to his house. He speaks English with a lot of French accent and sometimes he can remember the words xD but he was really nice and explain me some rules about the house, Like every time I take a shower I must clean the bathroom and I have limited access to the internet u.u, we bought the pass for the metro which cost $50 for 2 weeks D: The house is not very big but it has 5 rooms, 3 for students, 1 for his sons and 1 for them. I sleep in the smallest room, I don’t have a closet (yet) and I have a bookshelf full of books xD

xD Aside from the 2 kids there are another 2 students which names I don’t know, all I know is that they are from brazil. Hugo’s wife speaks Spanish with a Spanish accent and she laughs a lot it makes me feel kind of uneasy.
I’m kind of excited to be here but honestly I don’t know how to deal with these people u.u Tomorrow is Sunday and I guess I won’t do anything. I have a headache and feeling like not leaving my room for the next month, unfortunately It’s not gonna work.
I miss you guys, you don’t know how much. I’m not gonna be online too much because right know the internet is free but if I exceed the limit I’ll have to pay it D:
I don't know what time do I have to wake up tomorrow OTL so I guess I'll wake up at 8am adn wait until somebody gets into the shower (the bathroom is next to my room) Right now it's 10:10pm and everybody is sleeping D:
I'm going to go now, I really don't feel good. Communicating is really tiring and the constant alert state drains my forces. T_T
Good night ^^
Encouraging words are accepted, God knows how much I need them right know ;_;
1 comentario:
¡Chibo, Chibo, Chibo!
Well...
First of all, do they call you Chibo?
Probably, tomorrow they'll make you all clean the house or something.
Anyway, I hope you have a really nice "first day of school" on monday, and hope no one messes with you, if someone does, bite him.
Ps1: I'll be waiting for my bear with a salmon.
Ps2: The book is really, really cool. :D
Ps3: Now your room is smaller than mine.
Ps4: I met Thomas.
Publicar un comentario