Las night I was going out of the bathroom when the other student arrived, I can’t remember his name OTL but he was really friendly and told me that I can ask him for help or anything I need ^^ He asked what time I arrived and he said that nobody told him that I was coming but if he knew he would invited me to a music festival n.n
Today I woke up around 8am and I was freezing!!!! Like, seriously I had to wear a sweater and then I came back to bed xD That’s when I realized that my room has no windows o.O it was really dark and I could keep sleeping if it wasn’t that I wanted to pee u.u
I really didn’t do anything until 9:30 that’s when I heard Stephanie in the door and I came out and asked her if I could use one of her towels because I forgot mine, I met Xavier asdfgh he’s so cute, when I said him Hola! He replied Mamba!!
I thought the other students where Brazilian but it looks like only Celina is Brazilian, the boy has been speaking on the phone/Skype for hours and he doesn’t speak Portuguese It’s more like German, Dutch or something like that
(It’s 9:40am and I still have to figure out how to use the shower)
Stephanie explain me about the kitchen, this was what she said to me: “You can come in whenever you want, eat whatever you want, you don’t have to ask. And that’s it ^^”
We don’t have breakfast/lunch/dinner time xD In the morning you eat whatever you want before leaving for school, Hugo is going to prepare my lunch every day, because eating at school is $12 a day D: And for dinner, Hugo prepares dinner for everybody and leaves the plates in the rooms, you eat when you want.
By the way, Hugo told me that I was the first student from GEOS that he has, the other 2 are going to ESL, he told me that usually if a new student arrives an old student show him the way to school but this time he didn’t know what to do oTL
Its 10am, time to figure out how the shower works omg
So, the shower wasn’t that bad after all, now I’m clean :3 but hungry… Gonna find out something to eat. Oh and I don’t have a mirror In my room, every time I want to check my hair or something I have to go to the bathroom and even tough is next to my room I have to pass in front of the living room sdfghyuj D: And I forgot the dryer FML. The house is cold or maybe is just my room because it has no windows and the air conditioner is on all day. We don’t wear shoes inside the house so my feet are cold T_T
It’s 11:00 and I’m really bored, the other 2 students are still in their rooms and I’m playing with the cat. I haven’t eaten anything since 1pm from yesterday.
I went outside and helped Stephanie to clean the backyard; we’re going to eat there with her parents. In front of the house there’s a park with a small baseball field. I walked there and took some pictures.
Also I found out that Celina is 22 and she’s staying for 6 months, she arrived 2 weeks ago, she spent 6 months in Toronto last year and she told me that she just entered to level 2 D: She’s really nice and we talked a lot. the boy’s name is Paul, but the family calls him Pablo xD, and he’s from Austria, he’ll be staying for 12 weeks.
When I came back from the park I found out that Kiki (the cat) throw up in my bed!!!! Asdf It was so disgusting I have to clean it up and Stephanie took the cover to wash it u.u
Btw, it’s already 1:00pm in here and Paul’s still talking on the phone D:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE shit THING IN FRENCH!!!!
We ate around 2:00pm Stephanies parents were here so during the meal everyone was talking and Celina and I were just there, sitting and eating.
After that Celina and I went to the living room and we talked a lot, well actually she talked a lot and I just say Yes and nodded xD .
We ate “pastel de carne y arroz” it was ok but the portion was huge and Celina told me that it’s always like that and Hugo gets offended if you don’t eat it all D:
Now it’s 3:30 and I’m going to take a nap -.-
I'll be back with more :P I'm back!
Hugo knocked the door around 5:30 and I was sleeping xD and he brought the dinner D: The food is delicious but honestly I was still full, so now (8pm) my plate is still half empty D: the smell of food is making me sick. It’s been a boring Sunday, nothing to do. We eat breakfast, lunch and dinner in our rooms. They like to watch tv a lot.
I’ve been watching a concert the whole afternoon. Nothing much to say. I’m really excited about the school tomorrow. I need to go out!!! The house is boring.
Gonna sleep now, Oyasumi <3
It's full of typos, mispellings and bad grammar, sorry u.u
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario