lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Day 3

Celina, Paul and I shower at night, because in the morning is really difficult with the three of us sharing a bathroom. SO in the morning I woke up around 7am and got ready for school, I was really nervous so I didn’t take breakfast. Stephanie didn’t know how to get to the school so she just googled the direction and told me how to get there. I didn’t have trouble getting there, but is really far. It takes me 20min to get to the metro station and then another 20min to get to Peel station and from there I have to walk another 20min to the school. Did a say that I LOVE THE METRO? It’s so fucking useful!!! You can go to many cool places! Asdfg I LOVE IT!


So, I thought I would be late in my first day, thank God it wasn’t like that. The school is in the 8th and 10th floor of a building, and is right in the middle of the downtown!!! You can walk all around and is really cool! It’s full of Asians, like seriously, there are a lot!!!

Some pics I took today :3


We have a placement test and I have to write in 200 words about my trip to Montreal, WTFH!!! Do I have to say that I failed?

So, nevermind. In the placement test were 9 people, 5 of them were Mexicans, 1 French girl, 1 Venezuelan and 2 Japanese woman, one of them was an old lady and the other one was young, and her name is Kawai Yuko asdfgh kawaii name, ne?! xD


After that we received and orientation and it was kind of boring. From the 9 people of the placement test I was the only one taking French >< Later on we received our books and my fist class began at 12:40, my level is 1b. My classmates are really…unique xD There are 2 Arabian guys, 1 Hindu girl, 2 Americans, 1 Canadian and 1 korean (He’s an old man), all of them look old =.= I mean, at least 23-25 and we studied passé compose avec etre, but even though it’s something I already knew it was really difficult, because my teacher is from France and her English is not really good, she explains everything in French. And she makes us talk a lot, like seriously, we didn’t write anything, we talked about Holidays and you had to explain your favorite holiday, what do you usually eat and what you do asdfgh


I bought a mobile, so now I can text you :D It was really cheap and my dad insisted that I needed to get one u.u

After the class ended I tried to go back but I decided to take a different path, of course I got lost for about 20min until I realized I was in the wrong street D: I really like to walk in the streets but I don’t like to do it alone u.u


I didn’t ate my lunch and I gave it to a Mexican girl who didn’t have one, because I knew that at home I’ll have to eat all the food D:

I got home, at 5pm I went upstairs to get my dinner, there’s no salt in this house omg!!! I ate dinner, sleep for a while. I didn’t do my homework lol

And that’s it for my first day. On Friday I have a free day because it’s a holiday!!

Good Night ^^


It’s full of typos, mispellings and bad grammar, sorry u.u

1 comentario:

Elías Calvillo dijo...

Through the warmest core of care, my love is sent to you.

Que lo disfrutes marcelita.